Project Field Manager | Dayton, OH | Full-time
The Field Manager (FM) is responsible to lead a Project field installation team in the execution of on-site project work in a safe, cost effective, and contractual compliant manner, while meeting all Project performance objectives and goals.
- The FM actively works with the installation team in installing hardware and equipment during all Project deployments, inclusive of performing minor electrical and low voltage cabling when required.
- When subcontracts exist,the FM oversees and provides guidance for all subcontractor work activities.
- The FM conducts Project Safety and Quality Assurance field inspections during all installations.
- The FM is responsible for all on-site customer interfaces associated with the installation, while providing input to the Project Manager (PM) on required Requests for Information (RFIs) and Project Change Orders (PCO) for any new work scopes identified.
- The FM provides work scope status updates to the PM on a daily basis and creates a forecast schedule for all upcoming installation activities on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrated experience in leading installation teams is required. Prior general construction, electrical and data cabling experience is required
- Detail knowledge and certifications in OSHA 1910 and 1926 is required
- Demonstrated strong decision making skill is required. Ability to read structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings is required
- Ability to manage general and electrical subcontractors during field execution is required
- Ability to travel up to 80% is required, inclusive of incidental international travel
- Ability to secure and maintain airport security clearance is required
- Ability to learn and understand proprietary software is highly desirable
- Prior experience in audio and visual displays is highly desirable. Computer Aided Design (CAD) software skills is desirable
Comments are closed.